Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Little Update

Spring marks the start of the wedding season.  There will be a lot more updates in the coming weeks.  I have some amazing weddings and engagement sessions coming up that I'll be using to expand my film portfolio.  Stay tuned!


On another note, I added another piece to my film camera collection.  I got a great deal on a Canon A2e on Ebay.  I had two of these many years ago.  I loved them, and I'm so happy to have one again.


As part of buying any piece of film equipment, I shot a test roll of film.  The camera is in perfect working order, but the images I shot were unremarkable.  Here is one that wasn't too awful.



Tech Notes:  Canon A2e with Canon 50mm f1.4 lens.  Kodak 400VC film (a free roll from the Kodak booth at Imaging USA).  Film rated at 200.  Processed and proofed at Coke's Camera, Macon, GA.  4x6 proof scanned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment