Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Film Is In

And, I'm hooked!  Here are a few of my favorites.  


The Thornton:Ferguson wedding was held at Pineola Farms in Ft Valley, Georgia.  The weather was perfect and this was a great location and great couple to use for my film experiment.


For the pixel peepers and tech geeks (I am one), it is all Kodak 400NC 220 film shot with a Mamiya 645 AF with an 80mm f2.8 lens.  Everything was exposed in aperture priority mostly at f2.8.  The film was processed and scanned by Bay Photo.  






































4 comments:

  1. I've shot one wedding out at Pineola Farms and it is a beautiful place! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos Neil! I especially love the photo of the beautiful bride in the doorway and on the porch!

    I love Pineola Farms and have taken some fall pictures out there! Paul and Delise are so sweet to let me come out there and use their yard as a backdrop! :) The best part-it's less than 5 minutes from my house!

    Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excied for you as you start your journey! I think its so perfect for you!

    Oh, and you rock!

    ReplyDelete